As amount and use of data continues to grow, security and access to this data is a top concern for all organizations. Let us be your application security connector!
Consistent, role-based access for authorized users is more important than ever. Without the automation provided by the right Identity Management (IDM) solution integrated into your application environment, the repetitive account management tasks required to ensure appropriate and secure access to application resources can be time-intensive and costly.
Today, the market is saturated with off the shelf Identity Management solutions that integrate with applications, directories, and databases. PDS recognizes the need to extend the traditional benefits of these IDM solutions to the most popular business applications. We have extensive experience with integration points and APIs to help alleviate administrative challenges of provisioning user accounts and managing their associated security risk.
Provision user records in real-time
- Automate the application identity lifecycle
- Automate administration and common account management tasks
- Ensure reliability, consistency, and accuracy of application account data
Employ role-based provisioning
- Map job roles to security templates via policy
- Re-evaluate security when roles change within the organization
Satisfy requirements for compliance
- Enforce least level of security
- Remove access when users separate from the organization
- Our experience matters. We have a combined 100 years of IAM and Epic integration experience.
- We employ an experienced and certified team of IAM professionals.
- Our many years of practical IAM experience allows us to move beyond ordinary recommendations and heighten the discussion to provide true thought leadership.
- We have in- house IAM and Java developers.
- We reduce cost, complexity, and risk.
- We have strong relationships with a broad range of IAM partners.
- Our steadfast standard in everything we do, is that all our designs are business-aligned, risk-aware and completed taking a holistic view of our customers entire security framework.
- We are a true integration partner; we have experience integrating a broad range of applications and systems and can help design a comprehensive governance and access solution.