Today not everyone who accesses your network has good intentions.
This unfortunate fact is leading the critical need for a well-defined access management strategy and plan with the goal of providing one digital identity per individual, customer or employee, managed, and maintained throughout the entire access lifecycle.
At PDS, we understand cybersecurity and access management is a top concern for enterprise organizations. Protecting sensitive data and the growing popularity of cloud-based services is transforming the way your end users are accessing critical business applications. There are several technologies that can provide customers and employees convenient and safe access to the applications and the data they need to complete their work. We can help determine your current state and design a customized access plan that makes sense for your organization. Our goal? Keeping your data safe!
- Constantly evolving security landscape is increasingly complex.
- Access management is a time-consuming task due to manual nature of the task.
- Increased work demands on security team leads to higher pressure.
- Password resets are low value tasks that are a drain on security resources.
- Data security and access affects every level of an organization and is now highly visible.
PDS Access Management Solutions
Advanced Authentication allows you to centralize your authentication into a single framework where you can manage access with a single policy console, decreasing costs and increasing security. We can provide wide integration capabilities and the latest authentication methods and devices. This gives you the flexibility to use the right security in the right scenario throughout your environment. We will develop a solution to protect against security breaches while protecting against the risk of vendor lock-in. In the end, you choose the option to use that will best fit your needs.
In a modern workforce world where applications and data need to be available and securely accessed from anywhere, at any time, and on any device, you will need help! Let PDS help design a plan to implement a MFA solution that will put you on the fast-track to zero trust using a simple all-in-one platform.
Protecting sensitive data and resources can be difficult, managing access management and auditing access by privileged users is daunting. We can help make sure you have a solid plan in place and the best tools to enable, yet control, access so the right people have access to the right data. In an increasingly digital world, privileges are everywhere. Gain control now!
Provide your users with an easy and consistent login experience across any applications wherever they reside, on premise or in the cloud. We use a cloud-hosted Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) 2.0 identity provider that secures access to cloud applications using your users existing directory credentials. We can also assist is customizing access polices as needed.
It is midnight and you need access to a key application to enable you to complete a report that is due tomorrow morning. One small problem, you forgot your password and the wait queue for your help desk is over 30 minutes long. PDS understands the urgency. What you need is a plan to implement a SSPR solution which gives your users the ability to change or reset their password with no administrator or help desk involvement. If a user’s account is locked or end users forget their password, they can simply follow prompts to unlock themselves and get back to work. A SSPR solution reduces help desk calls and eases loss of productivity when a user cannot sign into their device or an application. Problem solved!
- We have access to numerous partners who are Nationally Accredited and Certified in all aspects of cybersecurity.
- Our experience matters. We have a combined 55+ years of security strategy, business alignment, and risk mitigation expertise.
- Experienced and certified team of security professionals.
- Our many years of practical security practice experience allow us to move beyond ordinary recommendations and heighten the discussion to provide true thought leadership.
- We reduce cost, complexity, and risk.
- Strong relationships with a broad range of cybersecurity partners.
- Our steadfast standard in everything we do, is that all our designs are business-aligned, risk-aware and completed taking a holistic view of our customers entire security framework.
- Open to customizing an IAM Access Management solution design for your unique requirements.