Digital Workplace Services
Welcome to our Midwest Configuration Center (MCC) in Oconomowoc, WI
We manage the fulfillment and configuration of our Midwest customers’ IT equipment in this 45,000-square-foot facility, providing efficiency in order processing and consistency in configuration. In this facility, PDS helps ensure product availability and efficiently prepares a large quantity of devices.
Get an inside look at our operations in this 360° walkthrough of the Midwest Configuration Center (MCC)
Click the arrows to navigate, click and drag to rotate, and scroll to zoom in and out.
- Product warehousing
- Order processing and fulfillment
- Customization of the VMS for each location
- Assignment of each IP device to the system
- Configuration of all IP devices on the system
- Assembly and labeling of all components
After configuration, we get everything ready so that once it reaches its location it can be installed quickly and easily.
- Sorting and securely packing all deliveries exactly to the designed plan
- Coordination all shipping and logistics to installation sites across the country
- Devices delivered fully configured to their final location using our patented Rack-n-Roll solution