Network Access Control (NAC) is part of a strong and proactive security program.
NAC strategies have become an urgent need rather than a nice idea. End users and authorized visitors to your network (wired or wireless) need to have access to data from anywhere, on any device, and at any time of the day or night. Are you sure the right people have access to the right data in your data center environment? Are you certain, or are you putting your organization at risk?
- Increase in employee BYOD mode and having multiple devices make administration and tracking complex.
- Increase in data regulations and audits can be very time consuming!
- Uptick in the number of unauthorized devices gaining access to your network.
- Network access policies are not enforced and aligned to business policies.
- No visibility to network end user authentication and access.
- Gaps in authentication visibility for old, wired networks, and certain newer wireless devices.
PDS highly qualified Security Architects are ready to improve your organization’s wired and wireless access security. We can help evaluate your current authentication and access controls and recommend a plan to better secure and allocate network access within your single building or entire campus. The result is controlled resource access by understanding and using combinations of user roles, device types, overall security posture, and more.
- Our experience matters. We have 100 years of combined network design and implementation expertise.
- We employ an experienced and certified team of professionals across many of the top network topologies.
- Our many years of practical network knowledge allow us to move beyond ordinary recommendations and heighten the discussion to provide true thought leadership.
- We reduce cost, complexity, and risk.
- We have strong relationships with a broad range of network partners.
- Our steadfast standard in everything we do, is that all our designs are business-aligned, risk-aware and completed taking a holistic view of our customers entire network framework.
- We are open to customizing a NAC design to fit your unique requirements.