Having the option to work/learn from anywhere is here to stay. Unfortunately so are the cyber-criminals. Being able to respond quickly to modern threats should be a crucial piece of your security strategy.
Although many organizations are deploying security tools, many lack the 24x7x365 coverage and security operation expertise to detect all threats.
PDS can help you take charge of these detection and response gaps and design a plan using the industries only cloud-native platform that delivers security operations as a service. This support offering eliminates alert fatigue and false positives and promotes faster response to cyberthreats. We will work directly with you to perform threat hunting, incident response, and guided remediation. We will also provide strategic recommendations uniquely customized for your environment.
How it Works?
Our security team will be your single point of contact serving as your trusted advisor and provide you with:
- 24x27x365 monitoring
- Network inspection
- Threat detection
- Alert triage and prioritization
- Custom protection rules
- Endpoint visibility
- Guided remediation
- Detailed reporting and audit support
- Ongoing strategic security reviews
Leverage Existing Infrastructure
PDS Managed Detection Response (MDR) solution leverages security technologies within your current environment so you can quickly detect, respond, and recover from threats without worrying about vendor lock-in or replacing your existing systems.
Advanced Threat Protection
Machine learning with adaptive tuning provides proactive threat trapping and remote forensic analysis for greater efficiency and scale.
Quickly respond to threats and eliminate their spread by preventing host devices from communicating externally, as well as, with other devices on your network.
Customer Portal for Tactical and Strategic Insights
Unlimited Log Retention and Search
End Point Threat Detection Response, including:
- Sysmon event monitoring provides east/west visibility into the lateral movement of threats
- Weekly endpoint reporting
- Managed containment
- Active threats and technical updates
Why PDS Managed Detection & Retention?
- Allows PDS to act as an extension of your security team to provide predictable, business-focused IT services that optimize operations, manage risk, and deliver measurable value to your end users.
- Our experience matters. We have 55 combined years of cybersecurity knowledge.
- We employ a highly certified team of security professionals.
- Our many years of practical security understanding allow us to move beyond ordinary recommendations, and heighten the discussion to provide true thought leadership.
- We reduce cost, complexity, and risk.
- We have strong relationships with a broad range of network and security partners.
- Our steadfast standard in everything we do, is that all our designs are business-aligned, risk-aware and completed taking a holistic view of our customers entire security framework.
- We are open to customizing a scalable support option for your unique requirements.