In the current economy, contingent or temporary workers are an important and growing part of the Information Technology (IT) workforce. Specialized skillsets are in high demand, making the hiring landscape complex and competitive. According to the U.S. Census Bureau, It is estimated that by 2050, 50 percent of the workforce will comprise of contingent workers.
PDS specializes in helping clients ‘right size’ their headcount to support the contingent worker trend or other more permanent needs. We use proven and extensive screening and vetting process to ensure the resources are the right fit! We speak your language and understand exactly what you are looking for to ensure the right Information Technology personnel for your organization. We can leverage our over 300 permanent employees, nearly half in technical roles, to help screen candidates.
- Trend towards contingent project related work force makes hiring difficult.
- Finding, screening, and onboarding Information Technology hires is becoming more expensive.
- Current competitive candidate market in the areas of Security, Risk. and Compliance.
- Difficult to retain top support performers (especially in competitive metro markets).
- High turnover rate of Information Technology hires.
- Often, internal recruiters are overwhelmed and lack Information Technology knowledge to find the right contingent and permanent candidates.
We can help to accelerate the placement process with a career database of more than 18,000 technical candidates and 200 pre-approved contractors. This large pool of skilled candidates maintains high-demand expertise in data center areas including deployment, implementation, optimization, network and architecture support, systems integration, database administration, Information Technology security, PC and server support, project management, and workflow development. We couple this resource pool with our unique screening process to find you the right candidates fast.
- Contingent contract placement
- Direct Placement
We can aid in implementing new technology, maintaining or supporting your network, installing new H/W or assist if you need help desk support.
- Desktop support, Field Technicians
- Help Desk Manager, Help Desk technician
- Information Technology Manager
- PC Technician, Software Specialist
- Project Manager (Agile and Waterfall)
- Security Engineer
- Systems network administrator
- System Network Architect
- Systems Network Engineer
We supply skilled applications professionals for all phases of the software development life cycle.
- Business Analyst
- Database Administrator
- Data Modeler
- Integration Specialist
- Internet Technology Specialist
- Project Manager
- QA Analyst
- Systems Programmer
- Technical Architect
- We take the time to understand your hiring needs and customize our screening process to meet your requirements.
- We use an extensive database of candidates to align with your organizations hiring needs and situations.
- Candidate screening is completed by our own knowledgeable technical resources.
- We handle all professional reference checks, background searches, drug tests, and vaccinations.
- We serve the Human Capital Management and Talent Services technical hiring needs of Fortune 500, mid-market, and emerging companies from a variety of industries, including healthcare, government, education, financial, insurance, retail, energy utilities and others.