As employment uncertainty is the topic of the day, coupled with the recent COVID-19 global pandemic, healthcare staffing shortages are fast becoming the new normal. Organizations will need to think outside the box to fill open roles and retain these new employees .
PDS specializes in helping clients ‘right size’ their headcount to support the contingent worker trend or other more permanent needs. We use proven and extensive screening and vetting process to ensure the resources are the right fit! We re a trusted partner who knows the intricacies of the healthcare industry along with the technology needs of these unique environments. Our seasoned recruiting team has extensive experience working with healthcare entities of all sizes.
- Trend towards contingent project related “gig “work force makes hiring difficult.
- Today’s healthcare environment is more complex than traditional businesses.
- Finding, screening, and onboarding Healthcare Information Technology hires is becoming more expensive.
- Current competitive candidate market in the areas of Security and Risk and Compliance.
- Current fluctuations in healthcare patient load necessitates the need for contingent workers.
- It is difficult to retain top support performers (especially in competitive metro markets).
- High turnover rate of Information Technology hires is cost prohibitive.
- Labor costs and cost to hire are increasing.
- Often, internal recruiters are overwhelmed and lack the Information Technology knowledge needed to find the right contingent and permanent candidates.
We can help to accelerate the placement process with a career database of more than 18,000 technical candidates and 200 pre-approved contractors. This large pool of skilled candidates has high-demand expertise in data center areas including deployment, implementation and optimization, network and architecture support, systems integration, database administration, security, PC and server support, project management, and workflow development. We couple this resource pool with our unique screening process to find you the right candidates fast.
- Contract placement
- Direct Placement
We can aid in implementing new technology, maintaining or supporting your network, installing new H/W, or assist if you need help desk support.
- Desktop support, Field Technicians
- Help Desk Manager, Help Desk technician
- Information Technology Manager
- PC Technician, Software Specialist
- Project Manager (Agile or Waterfall)
- Security Engineer
- Systems Network Administrator
- System Network Architect
- Systems Network Engineer
We supply skilled applications professionals for all phases of the software development life cycle.
- Business Analyst
- Database Administrator
- Data Modeler
- Integration Specialist
- Internet Technology Specialist
- Project Manager
- QA Analyst
- QA Tester
- Systems Programmer
- Technical Architect
- We take the time to understand your hiring needs and customize our screening process to meet your healthcare Information Technology requirements.
- We have an extensive database of candidates to align with your organizations hiring needs and situations.
- Our established pool of contractors is familiar with major healthcare software applications, including Epic, Allscripts, Cerner, GE, and many others.
- Candidate screening is completed by our own knowledgeable technical resources who have high demand EHR and Epic technology skills.
- Along with typical background checks, we conduct and track specific health requirements including immunizations, vaccinations, health history, physical examinations, and drug tests.
- All our contractors go through HIPAA training to become familiar with the associated processes and regulations before they begin work in a healthcare environment.
- We serve the Human Capital Management and Talent Services technical hiring needs of numerous local and national healthcare organizations.
- Our healthcare clients include Fairview Health Services, Ascension Wisconsin, and Hospital Sisters Health Systems (HSHS), to name a few.