As organizations everywhere move to the cloud, security challenges are pervasive. Traditional security tools, firewalls, advanced endpoint protection, and SIEM appliances are no match for cloud workloads and most cloud providers do not take responsibility for many critical security areas.
Mix this with the challenge of finding experienced cybersecurity cloud experts and you have a perfect storm for a security breach, and the threat to cloud platforms only continues to rise. You need a trusted partner who can help weather the storm.
Cloud security experts at PDS fully understand this precarious pending storm and can assist with designing a cloud-native Managed Cloud Monitoring security operations concierge service that lets you detect cloud vulnerabilities and attacks as they occur, across multiple major cloud platforms. We will work directly with you to ensure you are aware of your risk surface identification and provide ongoing cloud monitoring to enhance your cloud security posture.
How it Works
Our PDS security team will be your single point of contact serving as that trusted advisor and provide you with:
- Customize solutions to align with your needs.
- We will continuously scan your cloud environments for misconfigurations, vulnerabilities, and indicators of compromise.
- PDS security professionals will provide actionable remediation guidance.
- We will meet regularly with your team to guide and support strategic cloud security initiatives.
Holistic Visibility into Your Cloud Security
Achieve security visibility across IaaS and SaaS platforms to understand misconfigurations, vulnerabilities, risks, and attacks.
Secure the Cloud Future
Protect your ongoing cloud strategy with continuous management and expert security guidance.
Bridge the Operational Gap
Solve the cloud cybersecurity skills shortage with security operations experts who understand your business and your cloud.
Managed Cloud Monitoring Capabilities
Secure data across major IaaS platforms, with detection rules preconfigured to identify key vulnerabilities.
Managed Cloud Monitoring connects to and monitors major IaaS and SaaS services, such as Azure and Microsoft O365. Security incidents across cloud services are reviewed by the same security operations experts on the same single-pane security platform, which also extends visibility into networks and endpoints.
IaaS Configuration Monitoring
Monitor IaaS solutions for misconfigurations, vulnerabilities, discovery, remediation, and compliance reporting.
Monitor SaaS solutions to detect key threats and IOCs, such as phished credentials, impossible travel, or malicious integrations, protecting key business activities and accounts.
- Allows PDS to act as an extension of your IT team to provide predictable, business-focused IT services that optimize operations, manage risk, and deliver measurable value to your customers.
- Our experience matters. We have 55 combined years of cybersecurity knowledge in cloud monitoring.
- We employ a highly certified team of security professionals.
- Our many years of practical security understanding allows us to move beyond ordinary recommendations and heighten the discussion to provide true thought leadership.
- We reduce cost, complexity, and risk.
- PDS has strong relationships with a broad range of cloud and security partners.
- Our steadfast standard in everything we do, is that all our designs are business-aligned, risk-aware, and completed taking a holistic view of our customers entire security framework.
- We are open to customizing a scalable support option for your unique requirements.