Growth of unstructured data is growing at a remarkable rate of 30-40% a year.
Of this expanding volume of data, 80% is in the form of files and objects per IDC.
Instead of a traditional Networked Attached Storage (NAS) storage appliance to store these files, consider a more modern, Software-Defined object storage approach. Many innovative storage vendors have solutions that combine object storage with scale out data management software. Let a PDS certified and experienced storage solution architect help you find the right solution to protect, store, and start harnessing the value of your data.
- Traditional storage architectures are expensive to build and maintain.
- Limited flexibility for future cloud migrations.
- Current struggle to manage unstructured data at scale.
- Need a storage solution that scales with investment protection as your business grows.
- Increase in Independent Software Vendors (ISV) workloads are driving the need for an interoperable storage solution.
Our PDS Enterprise Solutions Team can design an efficient, scalable, cloud ready storage solution so you can more easily manage and protect massive amounts of unstructured data storage both on premise and in the public cloud. A solution that offers data visibility, broad object and native file capabilities, intelligent caching, real-time analytics, and an architecture that is cloud ready.
- Multiprotocol access supporting NFSv3, CIFS, SMB 2.x, SMB 3.0, OpenStack Swift, and S3 APIs
- Converged data management software which can be used to consolidate files, objects, and data protection content
- Scale-out platform with unlimited scalability, non-disruptive upgrades, pay-as-you-grow scalability
- Global deduplication and compression, with “Google-like” search across all file and object metadata
- Public cloud integration for archival, tiering and replication
- Our experience matters. We have 55 combined years of compute and storage design and implementation expertise.
- W employ an experienced and certified team of compute and storage professionals across many of the top server and storage vendors.
- Our many years of practical compute practice allow us to move beyond ordinary recommendations and heighten the discussion to provide true thought leadership.
- We reduce project cost, complexity, and risk.
- We have strong relationships with a broad range of server and storage partners.
- Our steadfast standard in everything we do, is that all our designs are business-aligned, risk-aware and completed taking a holistic view of our customers entire data center framework.
- We are open to customizing a strategic storage design to fit your unique requirements