Did you know, Microsoft is now forcing organizations to move to a Cloud Based Provider (CSP) licensing model? Are you prepared for this transition? Do you have the expertise to manage and support these licenses? Migration capabilities?
Microsoft (MS) is moving all but the largest customers (500 seat minimum) from Enterprise Agreements (EA) to the Cloud Service Provider (CSP) model for Office 365 & Azure license consumption.
- All organizations that need to move to the CSP licensing model
- Organizations migrating on-premises Exchange to O365
- Organizations that use O365 and benefit from flexible licensing with monthly billing
- Organizations with MS Azure Cloud aspirations
- MS Azure Cloud customers that benefit from flexible licensing and elevated support
Let PDS help you easily transition to the CSP model and gain the agility you need to change/add/remove O365 and Azure licenses. This monthly service ensures you only pay only for the licenses you consume. We can also support you with additional services as needed.
Features & Benefits
- Our experience matters. We have 45 years of combined Microsoft CSP licensing consumption and management expertise.
- We employ an experienced and certified team of Midwest Microsoft CSP licensing professionals.
- Our many years of practical Microsoft experience allows us to move beyond ordinary recommendations and heighten the discussion to provide true thought leadership.
- We reduce cost, complexity, and risk.
- We have strong relationships with a knowledgeable MS 0365 and Azure partners.
- Our steadfast standard in everything we do, is that all our licensing projects are business-aligned, risk-aware and completed taking a holistic view of our customers entire cloud service framework.
- PDS has the Professional Services expertise to add services to Office 365 and Azure migrations.
- We are open to customizing a cloud-enabled licensing structure to fit your unique requirements.