PDS is ready to assist if you have questions regarding your remote end user computing or data center needs. Many of our partners are have limited time offerings to help support companies and IT departments in these unprecedented time. We have compiled all of these resources here for you to access. We will continue to work with our partners to ensure we keep you aware of any updates on offerings and services as they become available.
Business continuity offerings from Citrix helps users to enable remote workers and organizations to maintain their operational environments.
- Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktop – existing users of will be able to quickly scale their current environment to a broader number of employees.
- Citrix’s turn-key Managed Desktops, a fully managed Desktop-as-a-Service (DaaS) solution running on Microsoft Azure will be available through special offers.
- Small businesses often need help developing business continuity programs and deploying remote work from home technologies are now able to utilize Citrix Workspace using Citrix Workspace Essentials, a new, entry-level version.
- Microsoft is providing free 6-month Office 365 trial that includes Microsoft Teams. This version includes:
- Unlimited chat capability Microsoft is providing free 6-month Office 365 trial that includes Microsoft Teams.
- Built-in group and one-on-one audio or video calling
- Office apps for web including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote
- 10GB of team file storage and 2 GB of personal file storage per user
Helping employees, customers and partners in a time of need is one of Cisco’s core values. Right now, COVID-19 is forcing many people around the world to work remotely. This is putting a sudden strain on both IT and security teams who are being tasked with providing support for an unprecedented number of offsite workers and their devices.
Recently, Cisco Webex expanded its free offerings to allow employees to stay connected to their teams and continue their business operations. In response to customers asking us for guidance, today, Cisco is broadening this offer to include security for remote employees by providing extended free licenses and expanded usage counts at no extra charge for three of our key security technologies that are designed to protect remote workers anywhere, anytime and on any device.
- Cisco Umbrellaprotects users from malicious Internet destinations whether they are on or off the network. Because it is delivered from the cloud, Umbrella makes it easy to protect users everywhere in minutes. With this offer, existing customers can exceed their user limit to support an increase in remote workers, and new customers can access a free license. To have the initial 14-day period extended to 90 days, please contact PDS sales representative.
- Duo Securityenables organizations to verify users’ identities and establish device trust before granting access to applications. By employing a zero-trust model, it decreases the attack surface and reduces risk. With this offer, existing customers can exceed their user limit to support an increase in remote workers, and new customers can access a free license.
- Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Clientempowers employees to work from anywhere on company laptops or personal mobile devices. It also provides the visibility and control security teams need to identify who and which devices are accessing their infrastructure. Existing AnyConnect customers can exceed their user limit to support an increase in remote workers, and new customers can access a free license. To get started, existing and new customers should talk to a PDS representative partner to get the requested usage counts. For more information on implementation, please view the online documentation.
These offers will be available from now until July 1, 2020. Supporting our customers and partners remains a top priority, and we hope these proactive steps help companies manage the business impact and keep employees safe during this evolving situation.
To learn how Cisco can help you with business continuity planning during the COVID-19 pandemic, please visit: http://cisco.com/go/covid19
- VMware is helping customersget started or expand Virtual Desktops and applications as a remote workforce solution.
- They are offering Horizon Cloud on Azure for 45 Days for free of Charge along with a Workspace ONE 30-day trial that can be extended to 6 months with assistance from the PDS and VMware EUC Sales teams.
Nutanix Xi Frame is a cloud-hosted DaaS that empowers any organization to deliver and manage their desktops via a single console for seamless control and administration, providing a true hybrid experience. Xi Frame can also deliver secure desktops from a customer’s own datacenter. Nutanix is offering a 30 day trial so you can help your end users work remotely on any device in under and hour. Work with PDS and Nutanix after the trial to ensure you are able to continue to use this amazing DaaS solution.
- Nutanix Xi Frame offers:
- Instant Start
Add new users, apps, and services in minutes, and get users started in under 1 hour.
- Unlimited Scale
Go from 0 to 15,000 sessions per day for your most resource-demanding apps.
- Works in Any HTML5 Browser
Access apps & data from Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or IE11—no plugins, Java or Flash.
- Secure Access on Any Device
With no data to protect at rest, provide maximum security and zero server footprint.
- Pay As You Go
Reduce TCO, eliminate large upfront investments, and pay only for what you use with a flexible cloud consumption model.
- Integrate with Services You Already Use
Integrate with a broad range of IDaaS or AD systems, cloud storage providers, and much more.
- Instant Start