Growing your Cloud Strategy with PDS
Please welcome – Jim Schuricht – “Cloud and Infrastructure Solution Architect”. Jim was previously at GE Healthcare where he was a consultant for their cloud initiatives and recently joined the PDS team to add to our cloud strategy expertise.
The expertise Jim has will add a lot of expertise to the PDS team in the area of Cloud. Based in the Brookfield office, he’ll bring a lot of traditional data center infrastructure and software defined expertise along with partner and account knowledge that will be helpful to our teams and our customers.
Here’s some highlights of his cloud and traditional infrastructure expertise:
- Infrastructure Architecture
- AWS Cloud Solutions Architecture
- Broad and deep architectural knowledge across multiple technologies and platforms
- Business continuity solutions. (HA and DR requirements and design.)
- Automation capabilities design and solutions.
- Software defined technologies
- Converged technologies (HCI) infrastructure
- Infrastructure direction, strategy and road map development
- I.T. Services and Business alignment
- Designing and supporting VMWare technologies
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) architecture
- Enterprise architecture
- Data analysis (Big Data) infrastructure design and solutions
- TOGAF architecture principles
- Emerging technologies
- System Engineering
- Cloud services process standard and governance development
- Hybrid and on-prem cloud automation
- Server and storage capacity planning and capacity management
- Server performance diagnostics, resolution and reporting
- PCI requirements & HIPPA planning
- Application container, DevOps (Docker, Kubernetes) infrastructure design and solutions
For more information on Jim check out: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jschuricht
Want to talk to Jim about your cloud strategy? Contact us to set up a conversation with him and your team.