Careers at PDS
Our culture promotes creativity and originality, and we encourage employees to take ownership and pride in the work they do. By enabling our people to realize their maximum potential, we all capitalize on their strengths in a win-win-win fashion: employee, company, and customer.
Innovators are highly valued here, and their contributions are recognized and rewarded accordingly.
That’s Team PDS.
PDS offers full-time, benefits-eligible employees a generous benefit package, including:
- Health and Wellness Benefits: Medical, Pharmacy, Dental, Vision
- Wellness Program: Health & Wellness Resources, Fitness Challenges, Webinars, Lunch & Learns, Smoking Cessation Program
- Onsite Yearly Health Risk Assessment
- Annual Employee Awards: The Paragon Awards, awarded yearly based on our key core values of leadership, teamwork, innovation, customer service, change management and quality. In addition to monetary rewards, recipients also receive additional 5 days of PTO.
- Anniversary Recognition and Rewards: Milestone Celebrations of 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30+ years
- Employee Recognition Program: Administered through Kazoo HR
- Employee Referral Program
- Work-Life Balance Benefits: Vacation & PTO, Employee Assistance, Travel Assistance, ID Theft Protection, Retail Discounts
- Income Protection Benefits: Group Term Life, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Voluntary Life, Accident
- Retirement Benefits: 401K Retirement Plan, Health Savings Account
- Tax Savings: Flexible Spending Accounts, Health Savings Accounts
PDS was founded over 30 years ago with a simple Golden Rule: “Do the right thing for your clients … and all else will follow.” This client-centric approach has driven our commitment to be a high-touch, value-added partner with shared goals and shared risk. It’s this simple value that has driven us to adapt and innovate as technology has evolved through the decades, and it is what continues to drive us today.