The expectation is that M&A activity will remain a constant for the foreseeable future within the financial sector. This presents a unique challenge in how to create common, scalable IT that can be responsive to such activity. Often acquirers are faced with unique challenges in having to quickly support a growing user base, diverse technologies, new geographies, new languages, etc – and often without a long (or any) advanced warning of the merger/acquisition. PDS helps financial organizations by offering it’s M&A Flexible IT Package – allowing you to concentrate on strategic growth, and not having to worry about how or if IT can grow along with the business.
- Managed Services: Ability to provide support for users or technology, with multi-vendor support. PDS can fully manage or complement existing firm’s portfolio.
- Consumption-Based IT: Pay for what you use! Consumption based modeling allows you to only be on the hook for what support and technology you use – from service incidents, to desktops, to servers, to storage, and beyond!
- Scalable IT: PDS refers to the burst capacity that allows you to increase or decrease technology capacity as you need it. In M&As this provides the piece of mind that you can quickly integrate new users and/or technology
- Consulting & Design: Services to architect the future integrated technology platform.
- Migration Services: Executions services on integrated plan.