Get Started on your Strategy with an Identity & Access Management Workshop
For many districts, the need for IAM is clear but knowing where to begin is difficult. PDS begins the process by working diligently to understand your critical needs and desired outcomes, recommends the proper tools and technologies, and outlines a plan for technology implementation and deployment.
The Identity & Access Management Workshop:
- identifies gaps and prioritizes identity-related opportunities
- provides a clear road map for implementation, helping to stage resources and budgets
- speeds progress in effectively getting identity solutions in place, resulting in faster time-to-value
Upon completion of the workshop, your organization will walk away with:
- a current state assessment and gap analysis (technical capabilities, processes, skills)
- a future-state solution architecture
- a prioritized implementation roadmap (18-24 months)
- an implementation plan for the first phase (resources/durations)
- a business value justification
- a recommendation on critical success factors and best practices
Districts across the region utilize PDS’ professional services, which include a full range of highly customizable IAM solutions with multiple delivery models to align with your network infrastructure
and existing systems. A few of our clients include: Green Bay Area Public Schools, Winnebago School District, Oconomowoc Area School District, Buhler USD 313, School District of Janesville and Highland Community College. To schedule your Identity & Access Management Workshop, contact the PDS.