It is no secret that supporting an integrated package of software like Epic is resource intensive.
Which is why many clients struggle to provide high-quality support to their clinical end users on top of day-to-day maintenance. And, why many clients find their application teams have little time for value-add projects beyond their “keeping the lights on” duties. If you’re looking for a cost-effective solution that will allow you to provide high-touch Epic support AND free your staff up for more valuable and rewarding project work, PDS can help.
The newest addition to PDS support services is our Epic service desk offering. Our team of Epic service desk agents are experienced with providing application functionality & workflow support to end users of Epic’s clinical applications. We provide the first line of Epic support, freeing up your staff to focus on far more mission critical tasks.
- Support demand is greater than available support resources.
- High cost of Epic ownership leads to having to cut back on support resources, leading to a drop in user satisfaction.
- Now difficult to retain top support performers (especially in competitive metro markets).
- Service Desk staff dedicates most of the time on support & maintenance, which leaves little time for projects that maximize the value of your Epic investment.
- Suboptimal support leads to lower provider and patient satisfaction scores.
PDS creates a scalable outsourced support model for healthcare organizations of all sizes, with a methodology that seamlessly and transparently provides quick and easy access to knowledgeable analysts. Our Midwest-based, highly skilled team provides a superior Epic support experience while allowing your organization to focus on patient care and delivery. We offer:
- Highly flexible service offerings to meet the specific needs of each client
- 24/7 accessibility to provide support whenever your clinical end users need it
- Highly customizable solutions – we can support just the Epic applications you require
- Ability to scale up and down as volume requires
- Rigorous hiring and training process for clinical service desk staff, all of whom are experienced with Epic’s clinical products
- Data Driven approach to support services, real-time data of team’s performance
- Language line available to provide support in multiple languages
- PDS leads the industry in the years of healthcare support service experience, providing help desk & Information Technology support.
- Only “Soup to Nuts” service desk partner for Epic customers.
- We free up your valuable (and expensive) Epic application team to focus on value-add projects.
- Our low employee turnover rate means our analysts stay and learn your business.
- We help reduce the cost of Information Technology support by standardizing our support processes.
- We support high call volumes without compromising the customer experience.
- PDS provides consistency of performance and improved call pickup times, FCR and TTC times.