PDS helps School Districts modernize instructional and learning spaces that help students grow.
We work directly with superintendents, instructional technology, and technology leadership to ensure that technology aligns to curriculum and connects to outcomes – both within student performance and in building skillsets necessary for future work placement.
Education Technology Trends
The three key sections of the NMC/CoSN Horizon report – K-12 Education constitute a reference and straightforward technology planning guide for educators, school leaders, administrators, policymakers, and technologists.
- Short Term: Coding as a Literacy, Students as Creators
- Mid Term: Collaborative Learning, Deeper Learning Approaches
- Long Term: Redesigning Learning Spaces, Rethinking how Schools Work
- Solvable: Authentic Learning Experiences, Rethinking the Roles of Teachers
- Difficult: Advancing Digital Equity, Scaling Teaching Innovations
- Wicked: Achievement Gap, Personalizing Learning
Developments in Technology:
- One year or less: Makerspaces, Online Learning
- Two to three years: Robotics, Virtual Reality
- Four to five years: Artificial Intelligence, Wearable Technology